Middle/Senior .Net Developer
We propose to work on a project that is targeting huge businesses. Hence it would be desired to have experience with corporate software development and integration.
Currently, the Product is based on the following set of technologies:
- .Net Core
- Microsoft SQL
- Apache Cordova
- React.js/ Redux
Required skills :
- Team lead experience;
- C# / Net Core- more than 3 years;
- SQL / Entity Framework Core;
- REST API;
- Unit Tests / TDD;
- Coding standards and practices;
- Cloud SaaS;
- Distributed solutions.
- English level — Intermediate
- Designs applications (or changes to applications) to fulfil customer’s requirements;
- Codes software to implement given technical specifications (both new applications and modifications to existing);
- Code review;
- Improves current practices/processes/technologies;
- Generates and puts new ideas into actions and encourages other to do so;
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Competitive salary corresponding to your skills level;
- Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
- Friendly and supportive team;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Email your CV to us!
Why join Arvosoftware?
Great Clients and Projects
We work with our clients, who are startups and established businesses from all over the world.
Our management is professional, friendly, open to feedback and suggestions, and always looking for ways to improve our working processes and conditions.
Strong Engineering Team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success.
Flexible Working Hours
We appreciate our colleagues efficiency and create conditions for delivering the best results. This is why we offer flexible working hours for our teammates.
We do not just hire someone who will have the required skills — we are looking for people who will become an important part of the team, who will share our values and spirit.
Your Opinion Matters
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in project discussion, suggest technologies, or your own way to implement a new feature.
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.