Middle QA Engineer (manual)
Arvo Software is looking for Middle QA Engineer (manual) in Poltava.
Required skills :
- Experience more than 2 years in software testing, web and mobile applications;
- Experience in functional and regression testing;
- Experience in API testing (e.g. via Postman tool);
- Strong experience in requirements analysis and testing;
- Strong experience in test documentation creation (Test Cases, Check-lists, Bug Reports, Test Plan, Test Report etc.);
- Estimation techniques understanding and experience in estimating of test tasks;
- Experience in working with database (MS SQL);
- Good communication skills.
- At least Intermediate level (written and spoken English).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AzureDevops (VSTS), JIRA;
- Experience in Agile or Scrum;
- Experience in development of automated scripts.
- Testing of web and mobile application;
- Functional, Regression, Localization, Compatibility and Integration testing performing;
- Testing of new features for upcoming releases;
- Test documentation creation and support (low-and high-level);
- Providing regular and clear reports on project status and progress;
- Develop product test strategy;
- Collaborating with team members to achieve the best results.
- Big and interesting project
- Comfortable office
- Competitive salary corresponding to your skills level
- Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working schedule
- Email your CV to us!
Why join Arvosoftware?
Great Clients and Projects
We work with our clients, who are startups and established businesses from all over the world.
Our management is professional, friendly, open to feedback and suggestions, and always looking for ways to improve our working processes and conditions.
Strong Engineering Team
We strongly believe that a solid engineering team is our way to success.
Flexible Working Hours
We appreciate our colleagues efficiency and create conditions for delivering the best results. This is why we offer flexible working hours for our teammates.
We do not just hire someone who will have the required skills — we are looking for people who will become an important part of the team, who will share our values and spirit.
Your Opinion Matters
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in project discussion, suggest technologies, or your own way to implement a new feature.
Send your CV
Our goal is to build high-performing and happy teams.